Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Woo Back to the Gym!

I finally got to work out! Ouch! I felt so out of shape even though it's only been 3 weeks since I was last there. My arms feel like Jell-o and my legs are killing me. It's like starting completely over. :(

On the plus side, I lost 4 lbs. over the 3 weeks I was off and my gym pants really don't fit me now. I'm pretty sure they started falling down while I was on the cross trainer and I kept trying to simultaneously pull them up and adjust my wedgie. That is much harder than it sounds! I had to time it just right so no one saw. >.>

I'm just 2 lbs. away from losing 30 total. That seems totally crazy to me. I've lost a large amount of weight before, but this time it just seems more real. I can see the change in myself and my confidence and it's pretty awesome. People are noticing me a lot more than before and I even got hit on by my barista at Starbucks. It's a really good feeling, having lost the equivalent of a small child. I can't WAIT to reach my goal even though it seems farther than ever.

Mood: Happy and sore
Weight: 174

No comments:

Post a Comment