Friday, August 27, 2010

30 pounds!

I'm bringing sexy back!

30 lbs. down officially today! I can't believe it's taken me 8 months, but I'm so happy to have finally reached this goal! Only 27 lbs to go! I'm more than halfway there.

My next goal is to lose 10 more before I leave for my Chicago vacation on September 23rd. The last time my friends and family up there saw me, I was at 188. I'm excited to see everyone, but also really, really nervous about how much I am going to be eating there. Pizza, hot dogs, ballpark food...scary! At least I will be walking a lot. I hope. Maybe I should bring my workout stuff and try to go on an awesome run by the lake. >.> Okay, back to reality, I think the chances of that happening are slim to none.

Mood: ecstatic
Weight: 172

2 comments:

  1. zomgs you didn't tell me you were coming up again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be there at the end of September, the 23-29th. We're staying downtown for the majority of the trip because we're going with a friend that wants to do touristy stuff and we have Cubs tickets. Tim and his friend have White Sox tickets (and I don't) so I'm planning on going out to the suburbs the days they are going to the game (on the train since I won't have a car). I'll let you know as soon as I have the dates.

    ReplyDelete