Monday, May 3, 2010

Oops, forgot to post for awhile!

So...it's been awhile! I have continued to work out 5-6 days a week, despite forgetting to keep up with my journal. The weight loss seems to have come to a crawl, BUT that's okay. I started a new lifting plan and I can feel that I am building a ton of new muscle. This of course weighs more than fat, so the numbers on the scale aren't going to be going down super fast. My pants officially don't fit, so it's almost time to go shopping for a smaller size. I'm finally at the point where people are asking me if I am losing weight! Yay!

The training plan involves four days of lifting and I have been doing one to two days of cardio in addition. I'm trying to do an hour on those days, but I get bored and my iPod is lame and I can't figure out how to work iTunes. But, I digress. Here is the link to what I have been doing, I am currently about to begin week three of the first four weeks. I have actually increased by strength by a lot in the first two weeks, I can't wait to see what happens this week! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/womans_lean_sexy_bible.htm

Weight: 187
Mood: Sore, but ready for more

No comments:

Post a Comment