Tuesday, May 4, 2010

15 lbs and one pants size down!

Woo! :D

I officially have dropped a pants size and I can not longer be considered "plus size". I celebrated by eating a small slice of pizza and going to the gym. While there, I was approached by a gym employee who told me I look like I am doing awesome and they admire my dedication! I also talked to my personal trainer a bit (I'm not doing sessions with him anymore unless I fall into a pile of money) and he said he can tell I'm working hard. He told me not to expect to drop a lot of pounds, but to focus on my size instead, since I am doing a lot of lifting now. Since my old jeans fit, I am content for the day. :)

Weight: 187
Mood: happy

2 comments:

  1. yay!!

    I'm determined to get in those khaki capri's I bought at Old Navy a few summers ago (you said you had a similar pair when I got em). I put em awhile ago and they were waaaay too tight around the thighs! They're still tight, but I can at least fit in em, I'm just afraid I'm gonna rip em though!

    And I'd like to be able to get in my black "rocker" pants again, as I last wore them to the Disturbed show in Jan 09, and tried to wear em for NiN last August and couldn't get em past my thunder thighs, lol... I'm hoping I can fit into them again by the time of the PM5K show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work!!! Stay motivated! 15 lbs is a great start!!

    ReplyDelete