Sunday, June 6, 2010

Vacation

So I've been worried about my vacation totally throwing me off track, but so far I have been pretty good! I flew in on Friday and immediately had to have a sub from The Algonquin Sub Shop (omfg good). I ate the bread but it was delicious and I feel no guilt. I had half for lunch and half for dinner, so it wasn't too bad, but I secretly wanted to eat my brother's leftovers too. Last night, I had some beer but I stuck to light and ate a salad for dinner (I could have had mashed potatoes and stuffing...oh regrets) and half of a piece of cheesecake. That cheesecake was delicious and the size of my head, but I only ate half! Today I worked out when I woke up and ate a bowl of cereal. My mom and I got into it because she bought a bunch of crap I can't eat. I swear my family lives off of bacon, Reese's Pieces and pizza. For whatever reason, she didn't ask me what I wanted and bought stuff for Sloppy Joes and spaghetti...two things I wouldn't eat even if I wasn't dieting. How long does someone have to be a mother before she knows her daughter's likes and dislikes? They don't even have olive oil, so I can't make chicken unless I want to fry it in vegetable oil. Gross. I guess it's Raisin Bran for me for the week. Good thing I'm spending a lot of time away from here. >.> I forgot to mention the freezer full of ice cream. I'll be pretending it doesn't exist.

Also, I haven't weighted myself in awhile at the gym, but according to the scale here, I am down to 177. I'll take it for now, but I think it's a bit off. My pants are also way too big for me now and keep falling down.

Mood: annoyed and hungry
Weight: 177?

No comments:

Post a Comment