Monday, June 21, 2010

20 lbs down!!1!!1one!1!

Woooooohoooooo!

The low carb thing is totally working. Love it. I even ate Chinese food (with brown rice) and a giant piece of chocolate cake last night on my cheat day. Low carb whole wheat wraps are a lifesaver, as are Greek salads and hummus.

Working out is going awesome. I slacked a little bit this week since I had a migraine Sunday night/ Monday morning and didn't want to push it too much, but I've been keeping up with my lifting. When I announced I was down 20lbs as of today to my personal trainer, he said I look totally different than when I started. I guess I should take some update pics at some point! :D

32 lbs to go!

Weight: 182
Mood: Ecstatic

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!

    lol you're losing weight, and I'm gaining it (grrr for baby being hungry and making me eat way more than I normally do, lol...)

    you can keep me in check next spring and motivated to drop all the weight =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha okay! I should be at my goal by then, so I will parade my skinny ass in front of you to guilt you into working out. :P

    ReplyDelete