Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Um...woo?

The rest of my vacation didn't go as well as the beginning, but I did as well as could be...in theory. I opted for salads for my meals, but I also drank a lot while I was there. On Wednesday night, I ended up going to downtown Chicago for the Blackhawks game and realized I hadn't had anything to eat all day and was already 2 beers in. I had macaroni and cheese at my favorite Irish pub (it was delicious, as always) and a lot of beer. It was light, at least! But then the Hawks won the Stanley Cup and my diet went out the window and I had even more beer and then some hot dogs from The Weiner's Circle (the name still makes me crack up). Thursday, I had some Chicago style pizza and dessert (amazing) at Lou Malnati's and then went out drinking...again. Friday I ate fairly healthy during the day and then drank again at night. Wow, I sound like I have a problem. I assure you, I am not an alcoholic, I just really enjoyed my vacation. Saturday was my brother's graduation party and I tried my first Italian beef sandwich (meh) and the only other option was fried chicken or mostacholi. I opted for the pasta and had a piece of cake. Other than that, I guess I wasn't so bad. I'm definitely not drinking for awhile, that's for sure.

I started back at the gym today and was shocked to see that I lost a pound since my last weigh on that scale, right before I left. The scale at my parents' house must have been a dream because I was nowhere near 177. So unless I somehow lost and then gained 8lbs (which I find highly unlikely despite the binge drinking), I weighed in at 185 on a full stomach. Yay! I decided to restart my four weeks of 6-8 reps with weights because I totally slacked with the lifting for the last two weeks. My arms hurt.

Weight: 185
Mood: hungry

2 comments:

  1. I gave you another award:
    http://pointme2theskyabove.blogspot.com/2010/06/yay-awards.html

    =)

    ReplyDelete