Monday, January 18, 2010

An Introduction

Like a lot of girls, I have always struggled with my weight. Initially, I don't think I was even fat, my mom just liked to put bad ideas in my head. Since about age 10, it has been a constant roller coaster ride. I have been fat, I have been scarily thin, I have been chubby, I have been in amazing shape. Now, I find myself at the point where I just want to be healthy and able to wear cute clothes without feeling like a hefer. I am 25 years old and today I weighed in at a whopping 202lbs. Now, I can start subtracting pounds for clothes, shoes, pee, pre-menstrual boating, etc, but I'd rather just end with an even 202 lbs. That is what the scale said and the guy at the gym told me scales don't lie! My new goal is to hit 140lbs and remain around there for the rest of my life. I don't want to be a lingerie model, I just want to be healthy and confident.

This blog will be used to track my progress and hopefully to maybe inspire other girls to get healthy and live an active life. I know I can do it, but it won't be an easy road. There will be a lot of crying (particularly when I am craving Taco Bell), probably a lot of yelling at my boyfriend, a lot of gulping down protein shakes before I can taste them and generally wanting to give up. I am hoping by keeping a blog, I am going to be more motivated and more excited when I start seeing results.

Weight: 202
Mood: Optimistic

No comments:

Post a Comment