Monday, March 29, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

Another pound down! I can't keep up with my calorie intake vs. my cardio at the moment. I ate like a pig and still lost weight!

I'm finding that I hit the "wall" at about 7 minutes of cardio and I don't want to keep going, but once I get past that, it's smooth sailing. I set a goal of 45 minutes today and ended up doing an hour on the cross trainer. It's getting easier and easier to keep going...aside from the boredom. Video iPod anyone?

And seriously, the pants are falling off. I want to go buy some new ones, but I know I'll need a new pair in a month or so. I guess for now, it's a belt or yoga pants with a drawstring.

I have a PT session tomorrow at 5, which I am not looking forward to. :p

Weight: 191
Mood: Happy, sore, ready for bed

2 comments:

  1. Nice! So far I've lost 2 lbs in the last month... a little slow but I'll admit, I haven't worked out as much as I should or as consistently as I should be either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm I swear I commented on here before, but it's not showing up. anyway, just wanted to say good job! way to push through the wall, those first few minutes of cardio are always hard, but once you get going, you can really impress yourself!

    ReplyDelete